Registration is now open!
To register for NF2020 click here.
For more information about registration for the Public Day, please check this link.
The fees mentioned are in Euro’s.
The fees include:
- 3 Day access to the conference (unless you have registered for alternative days)
- Conference bags and documents
- Access to all conference sessions
- Access to the exhibition
- Access to the general networking sessions (for the conference dinner you need to register separately)
- Access to the post conference content (speaker presentations and abstracts)
- Catering (coffee/tea on arrival, morning breaks, lunch, afternoon breaks)
*) Student: non-graduate trainee for medicine or non-graduate trainee for speciality, pre-doc’s; In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
**) Paramedics, nurses, patient representatives: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
Travel grant students
We very much support students to visit the congress. Therefore students may apply for a travel grant of € 200,00. Requirements: proof of submitted abstract, curriculum vitae and a letter of support by the student’s supervisor to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the following in the subject of the e-mail ‘NF2020 travel grant request’.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by e-mail: email@example.com) according to the following conditions. Reimbursement will be processed after the conference:
- Up to 13 September 100,00 will be withheld for administrative fee
- Cancellations between 13 September and 30 November 2020: reimbursement of 50% of the fees paid
- After 30 November 2020: no refund